LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

onsdag den 10. juli 2013


 
 
            Hej this is my ( F Not ? ) set :D
            This is a really nice set with my
            2 Tops ( F U F ME ) & ( WHY Not )
            Under the Top you wear The nice Black ShortStrapPants :D
          
            I Simply love the High Quality Leggings Socks ;D
          
           The BubbleGum Expands just like a RL one
           And my Classic hot HighHeels, & the sexy sound AO :D 
           it makes Sexy HigHeels sound when you work, run, and stop :D

          -------------------------------------------------------
           LULU Designs Product: Features
         -------------------------------------------------------
          2v Tops
         1Pr Leggings Socks
         1 BubbleGum
         1 ShortStrapPants
         1Pr LULUs Classic Hot HighHeels (L&R)
         1 LULUs Star Skin HUD
         1 LULUs sexy sound AO
         copy ✖- mod ✖- trans ✖
        -------------------------------------------------------
 
Kiss kiss :D
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar